Want To Comment But Need Help?

There is no chance, no fate, no destiny...that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a DETERMINED SOUL!

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

No news is good news right?

OK, So my son, Tony advises me that I haven't blogged since the middle of April, so here I am ! Well my hair doesn't hurt anymore but that may be because there isn't much of it left. I still have about a two inch strip around the base of my head but the top and sides are pretty sparse. You know the old man hippie look, hahaha.

I haven't quite gotten the insurance company and the pharmacy on the same page yet, but I am getting closer. Anyway, I have been feeling pretty good, some days I still feel nauseous and flu like, but it's not everyday.

I am looking forward to Tony's wedding and new family, and the 2 new grandbabies. (Nick and Tawni & Ty and Katie) I always love family functions and I am sure every one else does too. Anyway I am excited for all of them (and me too).

I have been working in my yard this last week, planted some flowers and a couple bushes. Also bought 7 trees which are not planted yet, and I got my garden planted. I haven't been riding my horses yet, I guess I am a little leery to ride alone still, but I will be back up there soon.

Friday is zometa and faslodex (sp?) day. I am only going to the cancer center about 1 day a month, seems weird but in a good way I guess. Well time to finish chores. Thanks for all the prayers and blessings.

2 comments:

cheryl said...

Hi Donna--
This is Em's mom. Tony shared your blog with me tonight & I thought I would just send you a quick note & let you know that you are in our prayers. So glad that you are feeling better & I hope it continues. I'm excited to meet you in a couple of weeks & even more excited to have Tony in our family. I'm sure I don't need to tell you how Awesome he is, he has been such a blessing in our lives & I just want you to know that I am so very grateful for him. You have a great son. Thanks for sharing him with us. Take care, Cheryl

Donna said...

Hi Cheryl, thanks so much for loving Tony and accepting him. He really loves Em and they look so happy together. I haven't seen Tony with such relaxed features in years. Also thank you for your prayers, I know that only God controls the hourglass and if he will just care for us till time is up, I can't ask for more than that. See you soon, Donna