Want To Comment But Need Help?

There is no chance, no fate, no destiny...that can circumvent or hinder or control the firm resolve of a DETERMINED SOUL!

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hey everyone, Im back !! I was going to blog y'all last week, I was grumpy and didn't feel well, tired of my hair falling out and having a swollen face. I still felt like it was a chore to breathe sometimes, like when I was trying to do something, but maybe I expected to heal like I used to in the old days,,,,anyway, then I was so grouchy I didn't even get on the computor much. Those of you who have done the chemo or radiation thing, know what I'm talking about when I talk about the scalp pain and my hair hurting, and if you have not dealt with it personally I know you have listened to me whine. So like yesterday when I woke up, my hair didn't hurt, I layed in bed touching all over my head and there was no pain. All day yesterday no pain. Then this morning I didn't wake up till 7 and again felt all over my head and pushed in different spots, NO PAIN ! And what does this tell us?
This tells us that my hair should be done falling out and maybe it can start growing again. So as you can see I am in a better mood today. I also feel better , yesterday I went out and drove the tractor a little, and plan to do more today after I go to Vegas for an appoinment. Dont know if its a coincidence or if its psycological about the feeling better and hair thing, really don't care, as long as I feel better. Oh crap, I gotta head to Vegas. talk later...................dj

2 comments:

Em said...

You are so cute... glad you are feeling better. I hope it continues to stay that way. You are such an inspiration to so many. Love ya.

Tony said...

I would just make Angel rub your head when she gets back. And your feet. She seems to be a glutten for punishment ha ha ha.
love ya